12 Month Guarantee
All products come with Standard 12 month manufacturer Warranty that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or full refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Standard Manufacture Warranty
1. Unless excluded under clause 9-11, this Manufacture Warranty covers all parts and materials of the Product found to be defective in manufacturing or materials during the applicable 12 month Warranty Period
2. To be entitled to claim, the defect in the part or product must appear within the Warranty Period - 12 Month.
3. The remedies offered under this Warranty are available only to the original purchaser (or beneficiary) of a Product and are not transferrable.
4. You must advise us within a reasonable period after a defect is identified as failure to do so may adversely affect your rights to a remedy under the Warranty, particularly when your failure to advise us causes additional loss or damage or defects in the Product.
5. Where a Serious Defect in the Product occurs within the first 12 months for Products
6. Where a defect in the Product is identified within the Warranty Period which:
• does not constitute a Serious Defect; or
• is a Serious Defect which is reported after the applicable Warranty Period described in clause 8, we will ship out replacement for the Product.
7. A Serious Defect occurs when:
• the defect (or defects) are no less than what is considered a major failure under the Australian Consumer Law.
• the Product is significantly different to any description, sample or model; or
• the Product is substantially unfit for purpose and cannot be easily remedied within a reasonable time; or
• the Product is unsafe.
8. Scuff marks, compression (not failure) and change of shape of cushions, fabric pilling, loose or fraying stitching, tears to dust covers & small tears generally will not constitute a Serious Defect under this Warranty.
9. What constitutes a Serious Defect under this Warranty will be determined by Us in our absolute discretion. When doing so we may rely on the advice of independent contractors. However, our determination does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
10. Subject always to the Australian Consumer Law, our liability under this Warranty does not extend to:
• damage, failure, fading, or deterioration (of the whole of the Product or its components) caused by normal wear & tear; or
• damage caused by improper cleaning or use of improper cleaning products; or
• damage caused by spills such as acid, solvents, dyes or other corrosive materials, ink, paint, or bodily fluids; or
• replacement of coverings due to excessive, irregular or improper use; or
• damage (including corrosion) caused by excessive or irregular use, neglect, abuse, assembly, placement, storage care or maintenance. including damage caused by failing to follow any care instructions available on our website; or
• damage caused when the Product has been used in commercial environments or in a manner or for a purpose which is greater than, or exceptional to normal domestic residential use; or
• breakage or damage to glass components or mirrors; or
• damage caused by Acts of God; or
• defects in Products sold "As It Is" which have been brought to your attention prior to purchase.
How to claim:
To make a claim under Our Warranty, simply contact one of our friendly service representative with below information:
• Locate your receipt (or other proof of purchase reasonably acceptable to Us) which proves the date on which you purchased the Product.