Cosmoliving Cupboard 2 Door Low White
or 4 payments of $26.77 with Info
Please be aware this option requires collection from store, not free shipping :) Thank you. Collect from U4/17 Watsford Road, Campbelltown, NSW 2560
Montreal Double Door Floor Unit - White
Perfect for storing all kinds of miscellaneous items, this Montreal Double Door Floor Unit is a great storage solution - as practical as it is stylish. Great for any room in the house, this cupboard can be used to store your towels in the bathroom, odds and ends in the living room and much more. Made from a sturdy particle board with a paper laminated surface, this cupboard will be a fantastic addition to any home! You can even place decorative items on the top of the unit for display! Neaten up the home by storing your belongings in your new Montreal Double Door Floor Unit.
- Perfect for any room in the home even you bathroom
- Store all your miscellaneous bits and pieces, towels, disinfectants
- White paper foil lamination matt finish
- Door Panels - MDF and 15mm Particle board
- Backing Board Single Side laminated 3mm MDF
- All other panels 15mm Particle Board
- Silver coloured legs and door handles
- Elegant and stylish design
- All Shelves are fixed
- Assembly is Required
Wall Anchoring Bracket or Strap provided for Anti Toppling Safety
- Width: 60cm x Depth: 32.5cmx Height: 78cm
- Width: 56.5cm x Depth: 30cm x Height: 18.5cm (front support)
- Width: 56.5cm x Depth: 30cm x Height: 23cm
- Width: 56.5cm x Depth: 30cm x Height: 22.5cm
- Width: 4cm x Depth: 4cm x Height: 4cm
- 1 x Montreal Double Door Floor Unit (with parts included for assembly)
- 1 x Users Guide & Warranty Certificate
Tools Required for Assembly
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
Please note: During the assembly process it is normal to see a small amount of chipping internally. This in no way affects the integrity of the fully assembled product.
Wall Anchoring Bracket or Strap provided for Anti Toppling Safety, This furniture needs to be anchored to the wall with the enclosed safety fitting to prevent it from tipping over. Different wall materials require different types of fixing devices. Use fixing devices suitable for the walls in your home, sold separately.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other COSMOPOLITAN LIVING users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.